Monday, October 22, 2012

Intro for Modding in Minecraft

As you might know Minecraft modding is pretty awesome.  If minecraft mods aren't familiar to you then you can go look at videos made by Direwolf20 and NearbyGamer.  They are both great Youtubers and are  exceptional at explaining what the mods can do as a whole, or the little individual capabilities that they possess.

In this blog I will be discussing the recent news of the Minecraft modding community or I might talk about certain mods and what they do.  If I do talk about what the mods do I will probably have to split a mod up in order to cover them piece by piece, otherwise it would just get confusing.

I will try to post more often than weekly, but every Friday(unless I change it later) I will give you a full report of my findings for the entirety of the week.

Good Luck and Have Fun
- theGlint

No comments:

Post a Comment